Sunday 7 December 2014

Doily Love

Today my boyfriend and I went for a carvery, and then took a trip down to my parents house. My mum loves to craft too, she's always stuck into something but her 'thing' is mainly sewing, she makes gorgeous bags, make up bags, peg bags etc. She used to be into card crafting, however all of her stash is now neatly packed away in her craft room and I couldn't resist raising it today. I came across the Martha Stewart vintage doily punch - look how beautiful it is!


So with her consent I snuck into my handbag and on my way I went. These are the cards I made using it today, they are pretty simple but I love pale blue and pink together, and this Martha Stewart vintage  doily edge punch, and bows. (Courtesy of the bow maker - again!!)



Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment