Wednesday 3 December 2014

A day for firsts!

Well hello there, this is my first blog post! And firstly I would like to share the first card I made in quite some time. I made this card a few weeks ago and I love it.

This centre point of this card is a stamped image, using distress ink in vintage photo and also my favourite Dreamee's stamp set - Bicycle, with comes complete with the 'Serendipity' sentiment.

'Serendipity : Finding something good without looking for it. (A happy accident) '


The full list of what I have used on this card includes :-

Dreamee's Bicycle Stamp Set
Kraft Card
Backing Papers - The Works 'Pretty in Pinks Set
Washi Tape - The Works 'Pretty in Pinks Set
Flower - The Works 'Pretty in Pinks Set
Glitzy Embellishment - The Works
Purple Cardstock - Create and Craft
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Pastel Buttons

As you can tell, I had abit of a 'The Works' fest with this one. They have some great products at great prices, not a huge range but I think they refresh it often, and have all of the craft staples you will need. I even think I got my guillotine from there!

Kate x



No comments:

Post a Comment