Wednesday 3 December 2014

Festive Warm Wishes

It's DEFINITELY Christmas time! I mean, it's December right? I gave my first gift today (a pre-Christmas gift, to cheer up a friend) and I also made my first Christmas card. The card itself doesn't yet have a recipient, but I'm sure it will do before 2014 is out.


The penguin, sentiment and red bow detail are all stamped images. I'd love to tell you from which set, alas, I cannot as I bought them from Summer Crafting in Doncaster earlier this year, and they were part of a bigger Christmas set that I purchased from the Stamposaurous stand. I also picked up a autumnal set, a nautical set and a general birthday set and they were all completely unbranded and 4 for £10! Bargain.

 I use them almost every time I make a card because there are so many options. But if anyone recognises the set, please do let me know where they are from as I would love to add to my collection.

For the gold bow, I used the Bow Maker from www.crafting.co.uk which I bought today (in the shop, not online) and it's amazing and so easy to use. I will be using it on all of my Christmas presents too!

No comments:

Post a Comment